« 500 Ferrari against the cancer » shows
Organised in partnership with the Club Ferrari France chaired by Peter MANN and Ferrari West Europe, Sport & Collection has become one of the biggest annual world meetings of Ferrari. More than 500 Ferrari of all periods from 1947 to 2011, track or road vehicles were accounted during the last Sport & Collection editions. For these reasons, we wish you to exhibit your Ferrari in the dedicated space, in the paddock (except track cars in the stands).
You can :
- Simply exhibit your Ferrari and take part to the parades ;
- Register for the touristic rally (on the condition that you register very quickly)
- Take part in the following shows on the track :
- Competition and track Ferrari : 333 SP, F360, F430 and F458 Challenge, F 458 Italia, 599, 599 GTO…
- « FRANCORCHAMPS »
- Contemporary Ferrari + F40 and F50. Experienced drivers.
- « NART »
- Ferrari from the years 1980/1990 until the F355 challenge and 550 M. Experienced drivers.
- « MARANELLO Concessionnaires »
- Historic and competition Ferrari and Maserati + front motor GT until the 365 GTB4 Daytona + Dino 246 GT. The competition Ferrari also take part in the Le Mans shows.
- « FILIPINETTI »
- All Ferrari models and recent Maserati. Amateur drivers.
- Take part in the “racetrack baptism” sessions. This is not an obligation, but if you choose to take part in these, your passenger seat must be free.
- Take part in the Friday night drive with proof of your night driving experience.
Very important: the parade of the 500 Ferrari against the cancer will take place on the Sunday at precisely 12 pm (midday).
Please proceed to the pre-grid from 11.30 am.
A few pictures of the previous editions